The Shredder Fat Loss Workout
Lose Body Fat with the Best Fat Burning Exercises and HIIT Training
Welcome to our Shredder Fat Loss Workout instruction guide!
Here you'll learn how to do this weight loss workout and be able to download and print the free workout plan. First, a quick summary:
|Workout Summary:||The Shredder Fat Loss Workout
|Main Goal:||Lose Body Fat
|Days Per Week:||4-5
|Workout Type:||Weight Lifting Routine and HIIT* Training
*HIIT=High Intensity Interval Training
The Shredder Fat Loss Workout is similar to The Burner Weight Loss Workout
. We'll keep your heart rate up by mixing HIIT cardio exercise with Compound Exercises
to help you lose body fat and achieve results, but in a slightly different manner.
On this weight loss workout, three days will consist of HIIT Training as well as a weight lifting routine (through alternating Workouts A, B, and C
) and two days will be devoted to 30-45 minutes of cardio exercise alone. If you're feeling particularly motivated and are seeking 6 pack abs, add an ab workout to a rest day or a cardio workout day.
- Day 1 - Workout A
- Day 2 - 30-45 Minutes of Cardio Interval Training
- Day 3 - Workout B
- Day 4 - 30-45 Minutes of Cardio Interval Training
- Day 5 - Workout C
- Day 6 - Rest Day
- Day 7 - Rest Day
As you can see, a cardio workout or a day of rest will always come between workouts A, B, and C to give your muscles adequate time to recover. In the beginning, if you're fairly sore after a weight lifting routine, skip the cardio. However, after a couple of weeks, you should be making it through all five days, wuss.
Workout Routines A, B, and C:
The order of workout routines A, B, and C is as follows:
- Start with a five minute warm-up (jogging, elliptical, etc.)
- Three cycles through the weightlifting circuit
- 15-20 minutes of interval training
So, warm-up, three cycles through the weightlifting circuit, interval cardio. Each of the workout routines is a full body workout will work your upper body, lower body, and core, shredding fat along the way.
Rest for 30-60 seconds between each superset but do not rest between the individual exercises within the superset.
- To burn the most calories, concentrate on cardiovascular exercises that get your whole body involved and work all of your muscles such as running outside or on a treadmill or using the elliptical machine, rower, or stair climber.
- Alter your weight loss workout as well as your cardio exercise of choice at least every 6 weeks. The more experienced you are, the more frequently you need to alter your routine.
You've seen this Fat Loss Workout. Check out all the Workout Routines.
Start at our Home Page.