Cross Body Crunch
Isolate Your Abdominals with this Abs Exercise.
Welcome to our Cross Body Crunch Exercise Instruction Guide!
On this page you'll learn how to do the Cross Body Crunch using the correct technique. Below you'll find pictures, exercise instructions, and tips on how to get the most out of this abs exercise.
|Exercise Name:||Cross Body Crunch|
|Equipment Required:||Body Weight Exercise
Exercise Description and Instruction:
To Perform this Exercise:
- Lie on your back with your feet flat on the floor and bring your knees up to a 60 degree angle.
- Place your hands on either side of your head and curl up raising your right elbow and your left knee so that they touch over your chest.
- Return to the starting position and repeat with alternate arms and legs.
- Perform this exercise in a slow and controlled manner. Picture your abs crunching like an accordion
- Contract your abs as you twist during this exercise
Now that you've seen the cross body crunch, check out all of our different abs exercises
You've seen the exercises. Now access all of the best workout routines. Start at our Home Page Page.