Bent Knee Hip Raise
Isolate Your Abdominals with this Abs Exercise.
Welcome to our Bent Knee Hip Raise Exercise Instruction Guide!
On this page you'll learn how to do the Bent Knee Hip Raise using the correct technique. Below you'll find pictures, exercise instructions, and tips on how to get the most out of this abs exercise.
|Exercise Name:||Bent Knee Hip Raise|
|Equipment Required:||*N/A—Body Weight Exercise
*Although this abs exercise is pictured below as a body weight exercise, you can increase the amount of resistance by holding a dumbbell or medicine ball between your feet. Therefore, we have included this abs exercise with our dumbbell exercises
as well as our body weight exercises
Exercise Description and Instruction:
This is a great abdominal exercise to strengthen your abdominals.
To Perform this Exercise:
- Lie on your back with your arms outstretched to your sides.
- Bend your knees at a 60 degree angle and hold your feet up just off the floor.
- While keeping your back and arms down, raise your hips up and off the floor so that your knees are over your chest.
- Contract your abs for a moment and then return to the starting position.
- Perform this exercise in a slow and controlled manner.
Now that you've seen the seated ab crunch, check out all of our different abs exercises
You've seen the exercises. Now access all of the best workout routines. Start at our Home Page Page.